Estée Lauder Limited Edition Bronze Goddes Lip & Cheek Summer Glow in Peach Glow.

12:22


Hello my loves!

Today we are gonna talk about this beauty the Estée Lauder Limited Edition Bronze Goddes Lip & Cheek Summer Glow in Peach Glow.

I have got this product because I am 1 of the Beautylovers for Estée Lauder. So I can you tell more about these products!

And new the packaging.
The box is like the normal box of Estée Lauder. Like I said before I really like the look at this! It looks nice with the gold and blue.


I have the color 01 Peach Glow. Like the name says it is a real Peach color. There are 2 other colors.



I really like the packaging of the lipstick itself. And I love it that it is a product you can use for more things and that it was a lipgloss! I love the golden packaging!


New the product itself.

The lipstick.

The lipstick is really big. But has a nice shape to make sharp lines. And I like it that is big so it covers my lips vast.


The lipgloss.

The lipglos has a nice small applicator. So you can cover your lips precisely.

SWATCHES!
The lipstick itself


I don't know what I think of the color. On me I think it looks weird. But it is really pigmented but it is hard to make it even on my lips. And is will zit in my fine lines

The lipgloss
 The lipgloss has no glitters in it lipgloss it has not a lot of color. A little and has a lot of shine! I really like it! The lipstick is not sticky and feels really nice in my lips.


And new together.
 The lipstick and the gloss does not work nice together. The gloss takes some lipstick away and then I couldn get it even again. And the lipstick will sink even more in to my fine lines on my lips.


I am really sad that I don't like the lipstick and how it looks on me. I will try it when I am more on the fair side and maybe it will look better! But I really love the lipgloss!

If you have no fine lines and like this kind of colors I think it is worth it to try!

If you have no fine lines and like this kind of colors I think it is worth it to try!
You can buy this product on Douglas for 37,95 euro on Estée Lauder for 34 dollar, 24,50 pound

I see you soon!
X



You Might Also Like

0 comments