NYC Color Wheels mosaic face powders.

11:29

Hello my loves!

Today I am going to tell you about the NYC Color Wheel mosaic face powders.



I have the colors:
#722 TRANSLUCENT HIGHLIGHTER GLOW#723 PINK CHEEK GLOW







#722 TRANSLUCENT HIGHLIGHTER GLOW



#723 PINK CHEEK GLOW



At the left you van see the color of the Pink Cheek Glow and on the right the Translucent Highlighter Glow.

I think the look of the translucent highlighter is right... I thought it was a bronzer and the only thing it did was griffin me a white stripe on my face and it blends right away.



But the Pink Cheek Glow is really nice! I really love it ! It gives a nice color and it isn't to pigmented! It gives a very healthy look to the skin and blends very nicely!



I don't wear blush very often but my mom likes it so I pas it to her and she loves it!
The other color I have to my best friend who is white like snow and it shows a little op on her skin tone so the lover it as a bronzer.


The price of this face powders is 5 euros, 4.99 dollar or 4,99 pounds.
The blush is really worth the money but the other color NO! Then take the NYC Big Bronzers !The are very nice and you can see a review on my blog!

I see you soon!
X



You Might Also Like

0 comments