smashbox #shapematters palette.

20:39

Hi my loves!

Today I tel you my opinion of the smashbox #shapematters palette.





At first the packaging !



The packaging is mat black cardboard. The palette has a magnet so it closes very nicely. It also has a very nice big mirror.

And new the inside !






You got 1 eyebrow wax, 2 eyebrow powders, 4 face powders and 9 eyeshadows. And also you got a dubbel ended brush.

Al the powders are very nice but a little crumbly. But al the colors are very pigmented and blend like a dream! The only thing I don't like is the brow wax.

And new the swatches!

The brow powders.

 At the left we have soft brown and in the middle we have taupe.


The face powders
The left top and the left swatch are the highlight powder.
The right top powder and the second swatch from the left is the contour powder.
The left under powder and the second swatch from the right is the bronzer.
And the right under powder and the right swatch are the glow.

The Eyeshadows.
 (left) Sumatra, (middle) Stripped, (right) Vanilla.

 (left) Aubergine, (middle) Posh, (right) Totally Nude.

(left) Blackout, (middle) Platinum, (right) Champagne.

I love al the shadows! The al look beauty full and are very nice in combination.



I bought the pallet a week ago this my mom and grandma. At the Douglas in Groningen and I am so happy whit this palette!

The price of this palette is 64.50 euro, 75,99 pounds or 55 dollars.

I really love this palette and think it is a great splurge!

I see you soon my loves!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments