Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Pallet.

12:05

Hello my loves!
Today I am gonna talk about the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Pallet!

This pallet is a piece of my first Sephora order!
This is everything I bought and my mom bought the Kat Von D Shade and Light Pallet what you also will see on my blog soon. I am really exciting about it because I wanted the Tarte pallets for a really long time.
But new about the ABH Modern Renaissance Pallet.

I really love how the pallet looks! I love the light pink with white and gold. The outside is very soft as well! It looks very clasy! I feel a little heavy but I like the feeling of heavy pallets! The only thing I saw was that it gets dirty really quick.


And new the beautiful inside! The Matt colors are going a pink tone to a very orange tone! There are 4 shimmer shadows and 10 Matt shadows! Al the shadows are really pigmented and there are a lot of colors that compliment either. You can make so much different looks with this pallet!

SWATCHES!

Al the shadows are really soft and pigmented. Al the colors are fine mild and very even. You van really see how the colors are different from each other. I really love all the colors! And I really love that you can combine so much! Al the shadows blend like a dream!
This one of the looks I have made with this beautiful pallet!
I really like this pallet and think a lot of people can appropriate it!

The price of this pallet is 42 Dollars at Sephora and Anastasia Beverly Hills.

See you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments