I Heart Makeup : Chocolate Pallets in Salted Caramel, Death By Chocolate & I Heart Chocolate

13:17



Hello my loves,
Today I'm gonna give you my opinion about the I Heart Makeup Salted Caramel, Death By Chocolate and I Heart Chocolate pallets.


Not as long a go I have showed you the I Heart Chocolate pallets in Pink Fizz & Naked Chocolate.
I really liked these pallets and new we gonna take a look if I like these as well. 
At first we are gonna take a look at the Salted Caramel pallet.
Al the pallets have the same design only the color is different! I think it looks very nice! It really looks like a melting chocolate bar!


At this photo you van see al the colors with the names. You van see you have a lot of different colors in this pallet.


You can see you have really warm tones and really cool tones in this pallet. There is a really warm Matt color but also a really light transition cool color.

SWATCHES!

As you can see al the colors are really nice to swatch the only color that doesn't look nice in the light shimmer one, But when you use it with a wet brush it looks really nice.

Then the Dead By Chocolate Pallet.

The pallet has the same design like al the other Chocolate pallets. But has a little lighter “chocolate drip” and the last part is a little darker.


Here you can see al the colors and the names of the shadow's. There are darker colors in this pallet and the Matt transition color is a little more pink.
On this picture the 4 shadows on the last row looks almost the same but in person it isn't you van see it in the swatches.

SWATCHES!

In this picture you can see the swatches. Al the colors are really nice only the 3th one is not really nice to swatch. But when you use it its is fine. The shimmer shades are really nice to use! And al the shadows blend very well.

And new over to the original pallet!
The I Heart Chocolate Pallet.

The design is like al the other ones and it has 1 color. It has a real chocolate color in my opinion.


Here you can see the colors and the names of the shadows! In this pallet are darker and lighter colors and a lot of Matt and shimmers.


Here you can see al the colors better. There are a lot of colors in these pallets and finishes. There are nice transition colors in this pallet and a lot of nice colors so you van darken up your crease.

SWATCHES!

Here you can see al the colors watched. There is one color that doesn't show up on my skin color. But al the colors are really nice to blend. There are a lot of different looks you can make with these pallets!

This is the look I made with the pallets.

Al the shadows blend really nice and are not to pigmented but really nice to build. So if you a beginner the pallets are really nice to experiment with eyeshadow.
The price of these pallets are 9,95 euro at Boozyshop. The are 7,99 pounds on Superdrug. I couldn find where the were sold in the US.

For the price this is an amazing palette!

I see you soon!
X


You Might Also Like

0 comments