Smashbox Double Exposure Pallet

14:30

Hello my loves,
In this review I'm going to give you my opinion about the Smashbox Double Exposure Pallet.

I'm very happy whit this pallet! My birthday was on the 28th of June and this was the present I've got from my little sister!


But now on to the pallet. First I'm gonna show you the packaging of the pallet.
The pallet came in a nice box what protects it from damage. It shows the colors and the name and brand of the pallet.
The pallet itself is nice en sleek. And it has a magnetic closing system. And I really like the design on the pallet.


On the inside your got a nice card of the Founder of Smashbox Daris Factor. I think it is really nice that the put a nice note in the pallet.


Then when you open the pallet you see a paper whit al the names and that they do when you use them with a damp brush. Some go deeper, were metallic or were more intends.


You got a brush with the pallet. This brush is good but I prefer my own brushes. There are 3 Matt colors in this pallet, 4 satin colors and 7 shimmers. Al the shadows are very pigmented and very blendebel. You have some warm toned shadows and some cool toned shadows witch I really like in a pallet so you can mix and match.

Swatches!

Here you can see al the colors switched on my arm. The colors are nice and even pigmented. The blend very well and there is a nice collection of warm and cool tones. The only thing I miss is a Matt light color that I could use as a transition color.

My birthday look I made with the pallet and I used my Mac soft brown eye shadow as a transition color.
If you wanna know that other products I have used on my face take a look on my Instagram for details below the photo!

The price of this pallet is 49,90 euro and you van buy it from Douglas.
Or 38,50 pounds and you can buy it from Boots.
Or 42,99 dollars at Amazon.

I really like this pallet and if you are looking for a pallet with warm and cool tones maybe is this the pallet for you!

I see you soon!
X


You Might Also Like

0 comments