Tarte Tartlelette Pallet.

23:08


Hello my loves!
Today I'm gonna tell about the Tarte Tartelette Pallet. I am really exiting about this pallet so let's start!




This pallet is one of the pallets I ordered from Sephora. And the Tarte pallets were on my wish-list for a long time! I'm so happy to have them! And the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance pallet.

But new the pallet!

The outside of the pallet is a purple fade with golden details. The pallet is really sleek and compact. I really like how the purple fades from dark to light! It is perfect to travel with!

Let's take a look on the inside!


Al the shadows in this pallet are Matt and I LOVE al the colors! There are a lot of transition colors and in al different tones! There are pinks and mere yellow tones. And there are colors that are more grey. Also, there are really nice colors to darken up the crease. You can create so many color matches with this pallet. You van mix warm and cool tones with each other.

Swatches!


Some shadows have the same undertone as my skin so you can't see then really well but al the shadows are really pigmented and creamy and blend like a dream! You have a lot of colors that complement each other.
This is one of the looks I created with this pallet.

It you love the rock an all Matt look I think you love this pallet! You can great smokey eyes, soft eyes everything you van think of with Matt shadows! I think everybody loves a good Matt eyeshadow pallet!

You can but this pallet on Sephora or Tarte Cosmetics for 45 Dollars, 42 Euro or 36 Pounds
I would see go and get it!

I see you soon!



0 comments