Catrice Liquid liner.

18:57

Hello my loves,
Today I wanna talk about the Catrice Liquid Liner in 010 Dating Joe Black.


Normal I don't use liquid liners only gel eyeliners but Let's give this a shot.

At first the packaging.
 The packaging is not that special it is long and straight. Its black and has white letters.
The eyeliner has a felt tip and has a nice small tip!

SWATCH!
The liner is really pigmented and black! I like it very much! It dries Matt and stays on my arm pretty well!

New on my eyes!
I really like this liner!
It is easy to apply and it is does not smug. It stays in place the whole day !
I like it that it is Matt as well!

I think a lot of people will love this liner!


In the Netherlands you can buy it for Kruidvat for 3,56 euro.
In the UK for 3,61 GBD at Sammccauley.

And in the US for 4,40 Dollar at Sammccauley

I see you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments