Estée Lauder Advance Night Repair Serum.

19:04


Hello my loves,
Today we are going to talk about the Estée Lauder Advance Night Repair Serum.
This is the first oil I have tried so I am very nerves because I have an oily skin.
Let's take a look at the product

The product.

You only need a little of this oil for you're complete face! 1 drop is enough!

The product sinks in your skin very quick!

Now on my face!
Here I have nothing on my face!

And here I have the oil on my face! It doesn't make my face feel sticky or something that is one thing I love!

DISCLAMER this product works really nice for me but it can not work for you! Every skin type react different!

I think that you should look for a sample before you buy the big bottle!

The price in the Netherlands is 79,20 euro and you can buy it at Douglas.
The price in the UK is 5 UK pound and you can but it at Boots.
The price in the US is 62 US Dollar and you can buy it at Sephora.

I hope I could help you!

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments