Colourpop Utra Satin Liquid LiquidLipsticks.

19:38


Hello my loves,



At first I wan't to apologize for not uploading for more than 1 week. We moved in to our new home and didn't have internet there. So I couldn't post something.


But I am very excited about this review!
Today I want to show you 3 of the Coulorpop Ultra Satin liquid lipsticks! I wanted them for a very long time but it is very expensive with the shipping to the Netherlands.


Let's go to the packaging.
I love the packaging of the lipsticks! The silver text and cap are verry pretty! You can see the color of the lipsticks I really like that. So I don;t have to look to long for 1 color.



I have the colors.

Toolips - Baracuda -  Dopey.


SWATCHES!
I really like the feeling of the lipsticks and the pigment is perfect! Full coverage in 1 swipe! I really like this colors a lot! I don;t know how the pink will look on me but we she'll see!

On my lips

Dopey
For me this is a lighter everyday color. I really like it and I am happy that there is not too much pink in it. I think it is a nice toned down pinky dusty color! I think that this is a very nice color for lighter skin tones. If you are darker than me it can be to light.


Baracuda

YAAAS YAAAS YAAAS this is my color! I really like this kind of shades and can wear them everyday! I love this darker nude-sh color a lot! I think this will look beauty full on everybody! LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Toolips


I love brown lip colors a lot! And this my fave brown lip that I have! It is a warmer brown color and there is a hint of red/purple in it! I think it will look stunning on darker skin tones! But I love it on me as well.



The formula of this liquid lipsticks is very nice and creamy. They don't dry your lips out. And they don't settle in my lines in my lips to much. They feel really nice and will stay on for a very long time!


So yeah I think these lipsticks are beauty full and recommend them to everybody! So take a look at these lipsticks on Colourpop you have free international shipping over 50 dollar. A Ultra Satin Liquidlipstick costs 6 dollars. 

I hope I could help you!

I see you soon!!
XX

You Might Also Like

0 comments