Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara.

19:39

 Hello my loves,
Today I want to talk about a mascara that I have use 6 years ago.
I want to test it and see if I still like it as much as I did 6 years ago!
I used to have this mascara when I was 13 years old and It was the only makeup that I used.

Lets start with the packaging.
 The packaging is a metallic shine red/orange tube. The packaging isn't very spectacular but I like the look of it. The brush is flexible and is made of plastic. I used to love this kind of brushes but I haven't used it in a long time.

Let's give it a try! 
 As you can see I have blond eyelashes. You can't see then very good when I have no mascara on. My lashes aren't very long also.

First coat.

 The mascara separates my lashes very nice. It is nice and black and I can get every little lash very easy. I think it looks very natural and I really like it.  

 Second coat.


 It applied very easy for a second coat. But I think it doesn't separates as nice as with first coat anymore. But is it nice and black and my lashes aren't that bad.

The mascara is nice but I don't like it as much as I did before. I have used other mascara's that gave my lashes a better look.
But I think that a lot of people will love this mascara. So If you like a very black mascara with a thin plastic brush. Give it a try!

In the Netherlands you can get the mascara at Kruidvat for €2,89.
In the UK you can get the mascara at Wilko for £2,80.
And In the US you can get this mascara at Ulta but I can't take a look at the site I don't know why.

I see you soon.
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments