Easy Natural Brown Smokey eye.

20:10


Hello my loves,

Today I want to show you how to create a very easy natural brown smokey eye.

I would wear this look on a day to day base. I know not everybody would do that but you you don't have to use the darkest shade that I used.

Lets begin with the shadow's that I used.

Glow - Beaches & Cream - Frappe - Coco Bear - Sumatra

Glow and Sumatra are from my Smashbox Shapematters Palette
Beaches & Cream, Frappe and Coco Bear are from Makeupgeek.

Lets start!
Like always I primed my eyes with some concealer and I applied my facepowder on top of it so there is a nice base for the other eyeshadows to blend in to.
 Than as my transition color I used Beaches & Cream. Make sure that you blend this very well. I blended this in my upper crease so there is some color to blend all the other color in to.
 Than I blended Frappe a bit lower in my crease. I made sure that I followed the natural shape of my eye. I didn't wanted to wing it out because I wanted to look "natural". Make sure that you blend very well and when there are hard lines take your transition color and blend the edges.
 
 I blended Coco Bear really into my crease. I didn't applied a lot of product at the time. So I can blend the shadow a little nicer. And if you want you can apply your lid color and be done. But I wanted to create a little more drama.
 Than I applied Sumatra in to my crease and in my outer corner. I love this dark natural brow shade.  I had a little (big) problem to blend everything together. But I blended the edges with the lighter colors that I used and then it was fine.
 Than I used the glow shade with my eyelids with my finger tips and the upper lid is done.

 Than I applied the same shades on my lower lashline and the glow shade in my inner corner and some mascara. And the look is done!!
I really do like this look! As I said would wear this every day!

I hope you liked this look and when you create it on your own make sure to tag me !
Snapchat : livelifethings.
Instagram : Livelifethings.
Twitter : Livelifethings.
Facebook : Livelifethings.

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments