Highlighter Palettes for €2,50. WAIT WHAT!

20:20

Hello my loves,

I am back!
I needed a break but I will be back and I have a lot of products to show you in the upcoming posts!
But today we are gonna take a look at highlighter palettes that are €2,50!!!

I hope that your are just as exited as I am!

Lets start with the cool toned pallete.

 Alright the packaging isn't the prettiest or very special. But it does the job and you can see the product immediately.

Lets take a look at the inside!
The top shades are : Angel White - Subtle Tundra - Purple Shadow.
The bottom shades are : Pale Marble - Peaceful Calm - Mild Marble.

SWATCHES!
 Angel White - Pale Marble - Subtle Tundra - Peacefull Calm - Purple Shadow - Mild Marble
Al the shades are nice and pigmented. They are a little powdery but DAMN that pigment!

I don't know if I would use Angle White and Pale Marble on a day to day base because the have a holographic sheen. Angle White has a blue color in it and Pale Marble a pink color.
I would use Peacefull Calm the most out of this palette. This because it is not to dark for my skin and it isn't to cool toned. Sabtle Tundra would be beautiful for everybody that loves a nice cool toned highlighter. And Purple Shadow and Mild Marble would be beautiful as eyeshadow! 

The warm toned palette.
The packaging on this one is exactly the same  as the cool toned palette. Its alright and for this price its fine!

 Then on the inside Angle White and Pale Marble are in this palette as well but the 6 other shades are different.

On the top we have : Angle White - Summer Sigh - Gentle Peony.
And on the bottom we have : Pale Marble - Soft Sand - Lush Terra.

SWATCHES!
 Angel White - Pale Marble - Summer Sigh - Soft Sand - Gentle Peony - Lush Terra.

The shades Angle White and Pale Marble are a lot less pigmented in this palette. I don't know why but they are. But the other 4 shades are beautiful. Again they are a little powdery but I don't mind that.
And again I don't know if I would use Angle White and Pale Marble on a day to day base because the have a holographic sheen. Angle White has a blue color in it and Pale Marble a pink color.
The color that will use the most is the shade Summer Sigh and when I am a bit darker mixed with Soft Sand. And Gentle Peony and Lush Terra would be beautiful for girls with a darker skintone! Or as eyeshadow!

On the face!

Before.

After!
I applied Peacefull Calm and Summer Sigh on my cheeks and I am in love!
They are nice on the skin and I don't have a lot of glitters on my face. They blend very well and I didn't have to apply a shit load of product to make it nice and shinny.

So yeah!
I am in love with these highlighter palettes! I have highlighters that are 3 times the price and are shit!
So when you want a nice and cheap highlighter palette go and get these baby's fast before they are gone!

and to say how affordable they are they would be 41 cents for a pan!

These beauty's are from the ACTION!

I see you soon!
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments