Rimmel London Scandaleyes Volume Lash Extreme Black Mascara.

09:30

Hello my loves,
Today I want to talk about a mascara that I have used for many years and recently I started to use it again.
So today we are gonna talk about the Rimmel London 
Scandaleyes Volume Lash Extreme Black Mascara.

Let's take a look at the packaging.
 I always's have love the look of this mascara. I love the extreme orange and the black together. It jumps out of my makeup stash and I love it.
 And I love the brush! It is very big and grabs all my lashes very easily. 

Lets try it on the eyes.
 As you can see I have blond eyelashes so when I don't wear mascara you can't really see them. I don't have very long lashes or very curled lashes.

 I love the look that first coat of mascara. It makes my lashes a little longer and makes them very black.

 And with a second coat they are again a little longer. My lashes always fall down again but with this mascara there still is a little curl. So I love the mascara because of that.

And here can you see that there aren't thick clumps in my lashes. And how long my lashes look with this mascara. 

So if you are looking for a new mascara and you like big and fat brushes give this one a go!

In the Netherlands you can get it at Op is Op Voordeelshop for €5,99
And I couldn't find it in the UK and US but I think it must be somewhere!

I see you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments